Thursday, August 28, 2003

another great day yesterday - I had a great upper body workout, and the diet is going fine. I'm finding this to almost be too easy! (Man I hate saying that) I'm not obsessing about free days anymore either. Of course this is the 'up' part of the month, so I'm not going to get too overconfident. The only down side seems to be that someone has cemented my scale! I hasn't moved off of 194 for days! I've only got a few more days and I really had hoped to get to 192 before the end of the month. Oh well. It was just a hope. This weekend I'm taking my progress pictures and I can't wait to see how I've done. I haven't desided if I'm going to share them with the challenge group I'm part of or not. It might be better to wait and let them see the complete transformation, but I AM going to post them on my tracking site. Should be cool to see the side by side comparisons.



I kinked my neck this week and today I've been in a bit of pain, but I'm going to ignore it and get in another good run. I don't know if I'll be able to run the entire time again, but I'm still looking forward to the excercise! This time I'm not going to forget my watch!



The best news of all is that my fiance is taking a greater and greater interest in my workout and finally starting a program of his own. I know that this will be 10 times easier with him in the same boat. We are good at encoraging each other to do our best. I still need to make a plan for when the weather starts to get cooler. That's always an excuse for me NOT to excercise and I've got to plan NOW not to let that get the best of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment