Monday, August 4, 2003

Well, it's monday - 1 week down! Today I 'officially' started the Bikini babe's challenge and I'm also 'officially' starting the BFL challenge. I had a rough weekend. With moving I didn't find the time or energy to eat as I should and last night when we took our moving helpers out to dinner, I threw all the rules out the window and ate everything I wanted. Therefore I knew weigh-in today would be BAD. And it was. Back up to 201.5, but that's still 1 lb less then last week, so postive steps have been taken. The other good note is that I lifted and toated a LOT of stuff this weekend, some of it quite heavy, and I'm not as sore as I was two weeks ago when I helped someone else move. So, I'm taking that to mean that I'm in better shape!



I haven't done my workout yet today. I'm planning to do that when I get home. The 'total gym' is set up and ready to go, so all I have to do is go home and change. For my cardio workout, this week, I'm going to try rotaiting between the different workout tapes I have at home. I have by kickboxing tape and bellydancing tapes that should at least be a start. Hopefully as my weight goes down I can work into running again, but I'm willing to be patient.



I also bought a new lunch box this morning. That way I can pack my lunch and snacks so I'll not be tempted to 'fast food' it while at work. I'm set and ready to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment