Monday, August 18, 2003

It's monday - the start of a new week. All old ills are forgotten ;) I actually feel like I had a really good week, even though I only lost 1 lb. My measurments are down more and my body fat is down, so I'm making progress. I have to remember not to get all caught up in goals and results and find pleasure in the journey. Not that I'm not planning to see results! I had a great Lower Body Workout on Friday and I ran again on Saturday. My eating has been right on track (if not a little low), and my free day yesterday was in control. I'm finding I can't eat like I used to and even on my free days I tend not to over do it. I'm drinking water more and more, and I'm still staying down to 1 or 2 diet sodas a day. Mentally, I'm feeling a lot better. Of course the fact that 'aunt flo' came to visit helped. I'm still taking pleanty of calcium because I don't want to 'crash' like I sometimes do after my period - depression etc.



I've got a menu planned for the week and I'm going to stick to it! I've got my workouts planned (of course) and I'm going to do all I can to do them all, and to hit my 10's. I WANT to see progress. I will practice with purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment