Monday, August 11, 2003

I am so pleased with how the weekend went - and how the week went in general. Yesterday was my free day, and I did go wild, but not as wild as I could have. After logging all my food, it looks as though I still stayed under 2500 calories, and with the bike ride and other excercise I may have still not exceeded the number of calories I burned. I can't believe how positive I'm feeling. I took measurements today and they are ALL down! I used them to update my scale and now the body fat percentage is finally going down too. I can definatly feel the difference in my clothes as well. I can say for certain that having that free day certainly made a difference in my will power too. I feel ready to face the week.



I want to make sure I get all my workouts in this week. Like this week, if I miss one day, I'm going to make it up the next. It may not be the optimal way of doing it, but it has to be better then not doing it at all. I also want to work on drinking more water and less soda. I love (diet) soda, and many times I think it saves me from my sweet tooth, but I'm tired of the addiction. I'm tired of always having to make sure I've got a soda around, or face the HEADACHE. I'm going to taper off slowly. I doubt I'll cut it out completely, because it is one of my daily pleasures, but I want it to be a pleasure not a nessecity. I'm not planning to change anything with my food plan. I may try to find a multi-vitamine that has iron in it, and add some brussle sprouts or broccoli into my diet, but otherwise I'm happy with the results. I'm planning on continuing to journal ALL my food, because that has helped SO much. I just need to keep my determination and focus on al the positive things that are happening. I'm going to keep bulding one week on the next until I've finally got the body I want. Maybe one day I WILL be able to visualize a lean and strong me.

No comments:

Post a Comment