Tuesday, August 5, 2003

I had a GREAT day yesterday. This week started the addition of excercise to my schedule, and, as always, it's made a huge difference already in how I feel. I got home last night, tired and ready for nap, and instead I got out my Total Gym and did an upperbody workout. I'm still getting the feel of my limits, but it felt GREAT to get the blood pumping. I don't think I overdid it too much as I'm not over sore, except in a few odd places, like the sides of my elbows. Who knew I had muscles there? I also started practicing pilates. Wow! what a workout. I couldn't believe how week my 'core' muscles were. I'm sore from that too, but it's a good kind of sore. I'm planning to practicing again tonight.



I did great eating yesterday too. I didn't really have any cravings and I did really well on calories. I also did much better with drinking my water, so I feel that over all it was a fantastic day. I'm feeling thinner and my pants feel looser. I'm going to try to restrain myself and NOT take my measurements just yet! But it's hard when I so long for results.. immediatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment