Friday, August 8, 2003

Things are going GREAT GREAT GREAT!! I've been dillengent about taking my vitamins, and now I'm looking for holes in my nutrition. It looks as though I'm low on Vitamin K and Iron. Which is interesting because I bruse very easily, and I'm always fighting being tired, so it's possable that the lack of those two vitamins could be causing some anemia. So, I need to up my Dark green veggies. Perhaps some brussle sprouts every day.



So, I don't even know where to start - I did great on my intake yesterday. perhaps a little too low (just under 1300) but I managed to not feel ravinous all day! I think the water helped a lot, and I plan to keep drinking today. I did my cardio when I got home from work. And it was hard! maybe a bit too hard, so I may wait to do that tape again, until I lost a bit more. It's too hard on my knees. Mentally, I'm feeling stronger every day. I'm starting to feel the changes my body is making and that's all I need to keep on keeping on. keeping to my plan through the two rough days Tuesday and Wednesday really did a lot to boost my moral.



I haven't said a lot to my fiance about my new program, mostly because he tends to be a little 'over' supportive. He starts telling me he can see a difference even when he can't. BUT he has noticed my increase in excercise and last night while I was doing cardio, went out to use the total gym. I would love for him to want to tone up, but I'm not going to say anything. It has to be his decision.



I'm looking forward to the weekend. this will be the REAL test. To not let the weekend get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment