Friday, August 15, 2003

Yesterday was bad. Bad bad bad. Here is my list of 'excuses'. I started on my way home and had trouble, so my fiance and to come get me. It was 7:00pm by the time I got home and we left right away to go grochery shopping. So, one good thing there - I did GREAT shopping. I stuck to my list and got a LOAD of good foods! BUT, I didn't get home until 9:30! By then I was STARVING. So, we threw together a salad, I filled up my bowl, inteding to EAT. I got about 1/2 way through my bowl and was feeling full, so I stopped. The bad news is, I only ate a little over 700 calories last night, and after all that I was too tired to workout, I just crashed on the couch and went to sleep. A totally unproductive day. I felt so gulty for not working out, but couldn't find the energy! I WILL make up that missed workout, and I WILL eat better today. I do feel really good about being prepared for the next two weeks. Menues are made and food bought, I have NO excuses in that regard. I'm still strugling to remember to eat. I'm just not feeling hungry anymore. I'm drinking water, and I'm skipping the work BBQ. Nothing there appeals to me. Fish Fish and more fish. Doesn't sound good at all. I wish I could work up a little more enthusiasm.



I'm going to the Dr this afternoon. I have a bruse that isn't healing. I suppose I should talk to him about other things too. I should make a list. I'm really bad about not wanting to go to the Dr. Hopefully this one will have time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment