Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Things are still going fantastic! I feel like I'm doing everything that I need to do. The results aren't entirely there (still 196), but I know what I'm doing is good for my body, so I'm sticking with it. Of course that might be more of a struggle when things get harder. I know there are times when I'll start to think "Why am I killing myself for no results?" and those will be the times I'll need to get through! For now, things are fairly easy. I'm not having any cravings. I can only attribute THAT to free days. My workouts are intense, but still fun, and I've not been pressed for time lately so I'm not having problems with those either. If my evenings were busier it might be harder, because I would have to workout in the morning, and THAT has always been a issue for me. I've been working on getting up earlier in the mornings, 1 - because I've promised myself to try to get to work on time, and 2 - because I know there are going to be some mornings I have to get up early to excercise. So far I've managed to get up at 7:30 two days in a row. I know that sounds bad to some folks, but I'm a REALLY late riser, so for me 7:30 is early.



I hate my 10's on my upper body workout last night. Everything but the back. I still need to add more weight for that. The amazing thing is that I feel like I've really been working hard and yet I'm not really sore the next day, and I seem to recover quickly. Not that I'm complaining!



Call from my Dr. I have a bladder infection. But other then that I'm OK. My bruise appears to be nothing more then a bruise, which is good news. I was really worried that I might be low on iron or something like that, but I've call the 'all clear' in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment