Monday, August 25, 2003

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I posted! Things are going GRAND! I'm still seeing amazing progress, and I'm feeling really good today. I think my hormones have stabalized and I'll have a few weeks of feeling good to look forward to. Thursday and Friday I really had to fight with myself to excercise, but I did it. By Saturday though I couldn't fight anymore and I ended up skipping a workout. This week it's my goal to make every single workout! My eating has been clean! maybe too clean. the fact that I'm feeling so tired toward the end of the week may be a sign I'm eating too little. I'll have to watch and if it seems this pattern continues, then up my calories each day. I'm still losing and the Body Fat percentages are going down. The tape measure is being kind too. I'm super excited to take my 4 week pictures next week. I'm positive I'm seeing changes in the mirror, I can't wait to see it on film.



My slacks this morning were feeling like they 'fit' for the first time in a LONG time. Yet another shot in the arm. according to my stats I've lost 13 lbs of fat! It feels fantastic. I can't wait to see what I can do with the remaining 9 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment