Saturday, August 9, 2003

yesterday ended well. I didn't get my upper body workout in. I was feeling guilty later for not getting in a workout, so I did a session of pilates. I felt SO much better after that, and I'm actually getting much better at it. I did make one discovery last night. I was laying in bed and was thinking over my week and how well I seemed to be doing. I starting thinking about what it will be like when I get closer to goal, and tried imagining how my body would look. I realized, I couldn't. I have no idea what I would look like, toned and thin! I'm going to have to work on that, that's for sure.



Today I did my upper body workout to make up for yesterday and it went really well. Then we walked a LOT at the Ren faire. I've been doing GREAT food wise, and even managed to pass up cheesecake. I picked up some sugared almonds (some of my favorites) for my free day tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to a really nice, relaxing day. Though I think we're going to go for a bike ride, so I'll get my last cardio in for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment