Monday, December 15, 2003

Finally!



I worked out!! Yes yes yes! Killed my legs, I will be paying for it tomorrow! It’s a darn good thing I have a sit down job. Upped every exercise by 5 lbs too! Whew! I’m going to keep adding until I hit my limit. Going to see how far these legs will go! I know I’m pretty close to my limit on upper body, but I’m going to push it there too. I’m hoping the heavier weight will add to the fat burning factor. At least that’s what I’m telling myself ;)



It feels SO good to back on plan with both exercise and food. I can already feel the mental lift! It’s so GREAT to be keeping my self promises. There is also the fact that I fell down and managed to pick myself up! I didn’t quit I didn’t say “Forget it, I’ll wait until next year� I got back on and did it NOW! This year! I WILL reach my birthday goal. I’m going to smash through that 175 barrier and get set for the new me in 2004!

No comments:

Post a Comment