Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Well! I'm sore. I knew I would be, but, it's not as bad as I would have thought. I'm going to take some ibprofine and things should be fine. Amazingly the most sore part of me is my back. I'm going to keep a close eye on that because I don't want or need to strain anything there. I'll watch my form a little closer next time I do deadlifts.



The best part of the morning was seeing the scale at 179.5 ... Yes, it's been here before, but I think this time it's going to continue to drop... NO Backsliding! I feel so confident right now that there should be NO PROBLEM. I still don't have a real plan for cardio tonight, but we'll see what we can work out.



Breakfast is done and I'm off to work, not by 9:00 but I'll be there by 10:00 wich is a darn site better then 11:00 lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment