Monday, December 29, 2003

Well, this challenge has been colorful to say the least. BUT, I'm not letting this bother me or cause me to quit. I know that a few stumbles are not going to keep me from my goals. I'm so GLAD the holidays are over! My time is once again my own, and I'm not going to have to stare down mounds of sweets and chocolate every day at work. I did a great deal of 'snacking' over the past few days, but I don't think any MAJOR damage was done. Allowing myself a little leeway over the past few days also made TOM a little easier to get through too so in all it was a VERY happy holiday.



Today I am wearing a size 12 skirt that's been hanging in my closet for a year and a half! It feels and looks GREAT! I'm so excited about the changes ahead! And as I've said time and time again, I finally feel as if I really WILL reach my goals in the upcoming year.



My challenge for for Body Blog, and Body for Life start next monday. In the meanwhile, I'm going to spend this week reminding myself what it feels like to go hard EVERY day. On tap tonight, an Upper Body workout. Nutrition is set for 1550 calories. I'm still up in the air for cardio for the next few weeks as I don't have my Christmas Treadmill YET. Children's christmas presents came first, and we don't do credit. But it's in the works...



I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and is looking forward to the New Year as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment