Sunday, January 2, 2005

I didn't have the 'perfect day' today. Ran out of the house without breakfast and stayed out all day, forcing me to play it by ear, instead of using my meal plan. BUT I did ok. Stuck to good whole foods and avoided the french fries at Carls Jr. For those of you who don't know - Carls offers a whole grilled plane chicken breast (though it's not on the menu) and most also have a salad bar. A diet saver if ever there was one.



Food for tomorrow is all planned out, and I'll go make my lunches as soon as I get up from here. Tomorrow night is the first of two 'free meals' for the week. No plan in place and we're going out - we're also going to stay overnight in a hotel for a little treat, breakfast is my second and LAST free meal of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment