Sunday, January 2, 2005

I have a question for all of you. There are several of us at work that have started working out and/or dieting recently (two guys who started the first of this month and two girls who started with the begining of the year) I've been trying to figure out some sort of 'challenge' that we could do between us all. The problem is I don't want to do anything based on weight loss (too many varied goals) and I'm certainly not going to parade around in a bikini so that we could do a visual transformation check. Does anyone have any ideas? Because I would love to be motivated by and be able to motivate others on their journey - and there is something about a compition with people I see every day that's incredably motivating. (The Body Blog challenge a few years ago was a huge motivation for me).

So, ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment