Monday, January 10, 2005

Yesterday was a rest day. No workout. What was funny is I found myself thinking about working out and actually LIKING it! geeze! I had to remind myself that it was a rest day. Today It's lower body. Thank goodness I've recovered from last week's workout. I'll probably try to push it a little harder this time, but still don't want to cripple myself.

Food has been a little harder. I kept finding myself in the kitchen looking in the cupboards yesterday. I had a bad case of the 'munchies'. I managed to skip any unautherised foods, so, another green day in the books. I'm starting to really like my calendar looking this way.

I'm doing what needs to be done and it feels good. I just wish my clothes fit better already! What can I say, I'm impatient. It's been a week - should I start to feel more comfortable? heh

I'm still doing all I can to visualize myself as a 'fit' person. There are days when it's harder then others, but I'm managing. I'm getting so much help and support from those around me! Thank you to everyone here.

No comments:

Post a Comment