Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Yesterday went OK. I did a lot of driving which always wreaks havock on my eating schedule (Getting up at 5:00am to drive the kids to school)

I was hungry several times during the day so I think I need to watch it, and make sure I'm getting enough food in each of my meals. The best part was coming home last night and seeing my sweety standing in front of the stove cooking. As soon as I came in he got all excited, showing me the rice and veggies he was stirring up. He kept asking, "Is this ok? You can eat this right?" He really is the BEST I swear!

I got another truncated leg/ab workout in last night. Since last week went so well I really upped the weight on the squats. In total my workout looked like this:

Super sets of squats and straight legged dead lifts

40lbs x 12
45lbs x 10
50 lbs x 8

Swiss ball crunches
12
10
8
6
12
Leg lifts
12

I felt really good after and unless I get instructions otherwise I'm going to add the next set on Thursday 55lbs x 6 for each.

today's plan includes a 20 minute HIIT run and maybe I'll hit the pilates for 10 minutes or so. I'm really thrilled that of the muscle I lost, I seem to have lost the least in my core. All those years of my mother telling me 'stand up straight' have finally paid off!

I haven't checked measurements yet, but so far I can't say as I've had thrilling results. I'm down 2.5lbs (that 5lb loss was just a one day glich it seems) and my pants arn't feeling looser yet. I think I just need to watch the Quality of my food closer. Or maybe I just need to give myself more then 1 week to see results? Hmmm ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment