Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The past few days have been a bit of a struggle. Well - I don't know if struggle is exactly the word for it. Food has been cool. I had a full out Free day on Sunday. But I needed it - mentally. The only problem was that I haven't worked out since thursday night. The wierd thing is that I didn't even struggle with it. I just didn't do it, without a single thought. Wierd. Oh well. New week and I'm ready and willing to hit it hard once again. I have a new meal plan (Thank You Marie) that I will be putting into effect tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.

Progress? Well I was down to 204.5 today - that's 4 lbs total. I wish it was more, but I'll take what I can get. it will be a HUGE relief for me to get below 200 - I'm looking to see that number by the end of the month!

Got to get back to work. I'll try to update again and do some shouts tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment