Saturday, January 1, 2005

My program and the new year, starts today, and I couldn't be more excited! I've got everything I need in place, a plan, goals, and a support system.



My menues and workouts are all planned. I need to do a bit of shopping, but nothing that can't wait until Sunday. That's one of the things I like about my plan right now.



My goals for today are pretty simple. Eat according to my plan, and excercise.



Food Plan:



1. Breakfast Wrap

2. Breakfast Loaf (like a homemade protien bar)

3. Chicken Quesadilla

4. (After my run) Banana/Yogurt Protein Shake

5. Steak and potatoes

6. Bread Pudding



My Planned Workout is:



20 minute HIIT Run

10 minutes of streching

10 minutes of pilates



Pretty simple plan right now. I want to get a feel for what shape I'm in before I start setting more physical goals. It would be silly to set a goal that would be too easily reached.



Other then that I want to get my pictures, weight and measuring done.



Personally, I need to get all my begining balances entered into my Money program and in Quicken. Now that we're completely reliant on our own business for Nige's income we need to be a little more careful with our paperwork.



I think that's all for now. I'll add more stuff as I think about about it.



Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment