Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I haven't figured out if I just stop posting when I struggle or if I struggle because I stop posting. Either way I haven't been back on track since the 14th. Yeah, I've been busy. So busy I just want to drop into a deep dark cave and hide there for days. Everything in my life has fallen behind - the books, the housework - everything. And of course, me being me, that means that I put myself LAST as always. No workouts, and no planning, no pre-making my meals. I did ok food wise for a while. Eating on the fly but continuing to make good choices. And then as the stress levels went up slowly the choices got worse and worse.

The good news, I'm down but not out. I've not gained weight and I'm still fighting to see this 12 weeks through to the end. I also have a so many people around me who love and support me. Marie - you're an angel and I appreciate all the work you've done to give me a plan that I would be WONDERFUL if I could just put it into action. And my fiance' is my rock. I've never met anyone who know's exactly how to motivate me and exactly the right thing to say. He gently reminds me of my goals when I struggle. He reminds me that he wants me to be healthy so that I can be around for him for a long long time. He takes care of SO many things so that I COULD have the time to workout and plan and all those other things if I would just step away from my work for a moment or two.

It's time to look back at all that planning I did before the year started. To remind myself that this CAN be done if I simply set my priorities right.

Today I pick myself, dust myself off and set my feet back on the path.

No comments:

Post a Comment