I was 'called out' so I'm doing this, enjoy ;)
7 THINGS I want to do before I die...
1. Go Home (Germany)
2. Go to My fiancé’s Home (England)
3. Learn to play the guitar
4. Reach my Goal Weight
5. Sing with a Band
6. Manage to convey to my fiancé how much I truly love him
7. Actually finish a major creative endeavor (a book, a painting, a song…)
7 THINGS I cannot do...
1. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane (actually I don’t know that I can’t I’ve never tried but to my knowledge I couldn’t).
Ok I give up. There are lots of things I probably WOULDN’T do, but that doesn’t mean I can’t. It’s weird – I start to get nervous when I limit myself with the word ‘can’t’ I know it sounds like a cop out but it’s true.
7 THINGS I admire in others..
4. Marching to your own beat yet not upsetting the tempo of others (Unique without being in your face)
7. Beauty (Hey – had to be honest here) Inner and Outer
7 THINGS you'll most hear me say..
1. Annnnny way
4. Don’t say that, I love you and I don’t allow the people I love to be talked about that way.
5. My fiance __________(fill in the blank)
6. Bloody Hell
7. Are you ok? (I worry about the people I care about – ok?)
7 SEVEN books I Love…
This is so hard – you folks have no idea how many books I’ve read… Books I’ve LOVED? Hmmmm
1. The Bible
2. Where the Sidewalk Ends
3. Beastly Rhymes
Sorry I can’t think of any more. The rest sort of just Blur together – so I’ll include authors instead
4. Pierce Anthony
5. Mercedes Lackey
6. Anne McCaffrey
7. Terry Pratchett
7 SEVEN movies I have watched over & over..
1. The sound of Music
4. The Dark Crystal
5. Office Space
6. Christmas Story
7 SEVEN people I want to join in...
…. Is there anyone left who hasn’t? ;) Then YOU… you do it!