Monday, December 12, 2005

Since I don't have anything else to do, I thought I would post some photos from Saturday.

 


Happy anniversary Grandpa and Grandma

60 years!! Oh my! Posted by Picasa

 

My life, my love, my other half. Posted by Picasa

> 

Beautiful and smart - how did I get so lucky with child #1? Posted by Picasa

> 

Child #2 or "The Boy" as we sometimes call him. So typically teenage - and yet not. Posted by Picasa

 

Last but not least, Child #3. It may not show here but this girl's got wings and a halo hiding under there. She's got the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met. Posted by Picasa

 

Oh wait, We mustn't forget "The Queen of all She Surveys" Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Really cute photos! You're so lucky to have your grandparents! I really miss mine.

    I'm just getting caught up with posts. Sorry I haven't been around lately. . .Take care, P

    ReplyDelete