Monday, January 10, 2011

Don't even ask me how I managed to GAIN 4 pounds in one day. I just know that yesterday was the first day of all of this that I actually ended the day feeling crappy about what I ate. I was craving salt like crazy. My theory is that the alcohol I drank on SAT (My friend and I almost finished a bottle of Gentleman Jack between the two of us) caused my body to release hormone cortisol - cortisol (and it's hormonal friends) can mess with your salt/water balance, and well... that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

We'll see tomorrow if today's weight was just a salt/water thing, or if maybe the 211 from the day before was an alcohol/dehydration thing. My guess, it's a little of both.

Anywho, Today's eats were much cleaner, much better balanced. I had some natural Jimmy Dean sausage and two scrambled eggs for breakfast, left over pork loin medallions with a whack of broccoli for lunch, and some very yummy stir fried beef for dinner. Snacks were a bag of cashews, some almonds and some almond stuffed olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment