Friday, January 14, 2011

Well, this week hasn't been good, it hasn't been good at all. I started out not feeling well on Monday and it just kind of got worse from there. By Wednesday I was running a fever, and feeling queasy. Thursday was more of the same. Stuffy head, cough and upset stomach. All I wanted was comfort food! And, I ate it. The only good thing was, even though I ate sugar and chocolate and the like, I managed to stay away from the wheat. yay!

Today wasn't much better for the first 1/2 of the day. Still feeling like crap and still inhaling chocolate. But, but the end of the day I was feeling better and got a little excited about cooking something for dinner. My cupboard is a little bare right now since tomorrow is grochery day, but I managed to scrape together something from what I had hanging around. Curry turkey meatballs, with a warm mint yogurt sauce along side some spiced sweet potato pancakes. It was all so good!

I just know I 'm not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow. Oh well - not much I can do about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment