Monday, November 3, 2003

Here are my goals for November:



1 - One free MEAL a week (I'm finding I need the 'cheats' less and less, therefore I think I'll plan a cheat MEAL and save myself the extra calories)

2 - Three weight training sessions per week. (I usually weight train Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but allow myself to shift those if there is a need.)

3 - Three cardio sessions per week. (This is not nessisarily HIIT, but SOME sort of cardio. Normally Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday)

4 - Track nutrition daily (This is one place I've seen myself slipping. I've not been as good at inputting into fitday and therefore I'm left 'assuming' that I did ok.)

5 - 1300 - 1500 Calories/day 40% protien, 40% carbs, 20% fat 6 days per week(Again, I'm sure I've slipped a little here, based on my not always inputting my intake and having to guess)

6 - Take my vitamines daily (These are just as important to me as good nutrition, as I've discovered this month!! )



That's all I can think of for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment