Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Well, I did it! Today I broke through the decade barrier. Weighed in at 179.5! Things are going to be interesting from now on in. I think I've said this before, but it bears repeating. I haven't been below 175 since I got pregnant with my oldest, and she'll be 16 soon. I've basically been this weight or heavier (and more likely then not, heavier) my entire adult life.



Calories are GREAT!



Yesterday's goals:

Calories: 2043

P/C/F Ratio: 29/56/15

Yesterday's Totals:

Calories: 1907

P/C/F Ratio: 29/56/15



I would call that GREEN.



Almost blew it BIG time this morning. I was rushing around getting ready for work and kicked the Foot Rest in the living room. This in itself would be a BAD thing, but MY Foot Rest is hollow inside and IN it, I store all my workout equipment. So, that made it WORSE. That puppy didn't budge an INCH. I heard a snap crackle and pop that WASN'T my cereal bowl! (Not that I eat cereal. but) I walked around a bit and everything seemed ok. It started getting sore on my way to work but I've walked around since and everything seems to work still. I may end up having some swelling, but I don't think it's going to impede my workout. I HOPE.



My upper body is WIPED from last night's workout. My chest is going to pain me for days! Trying to squeeze my arms together causes serious shakiness... Noodle chest? lol! I took a LONG soak in the shower to try to get some of the stiffness out of my shoulders but I'm feeling pretty good otherwise. errr more like GREAT otherwise. Energy levels are sky high, the sun is shining, life is good.



On a weird note, I got a bite of narcissism last night. After my workout and before getting into bed I spent some time in front of the mirror. Yes, I flexed. lol! I believe my biceps are actually starting to break the plane of my arm when I flex! lol. Chest still needs a LOT of work. Triceps are still pretty buried under fat, back; well I'm liking it, a LOT. I still think I look BIG... I'm trying to adjust my attitude, be patient and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment