Friday, October 17, 2003

I had a nice strong leg workout last night. My legs are sore today and I have no doubt that it’s a good thing. My good mood continues. Something I vented must have needed to get out because I’ve felt great ever since. Thank you to everyone who shouted and/or emailed me. It was MUCH appreciated.



I have a meeting today with my bosses boss (and owner of the company) so perhaps we’ll iron some things out, and I know if I’m to go, or stay. It may be that I spend the weekend posting my resume on a plethora of job sites.



I took action on my foot issue last night as well and found a few interesting ideas on rehabilitating planter fasciitis, and strengthening ankles. I also found awesome information on how to tape my foot to prevent further straining the planter fascia. All that combined may get me off the track and back on the streets, AND allow me to train for a 5K and eventually I may be able to think about a marathon again! THAT has got me excited. All positive steps forward.



I also spent some time thinking about the whole visualization issue. I’m working on seeing my body in a positive light, and toward forming an idea of what I can/will look like. I’m going to spend a little time each day relaxing and reinforcing that image in my mind, so that I can get that goal firmly fixed. Who was it that said “You have to believe to achieve”? I’m starting to understand that statement and put it use.

No comments:

Post a Comment