Wednesday, October 8, 2003

I haven't done much today so, not much to report, but I wanted to get an early update in here. I've been feeling a little cranky here. Feeling the withdrawl from my scale. I really think I'm going to need those progress pictures this weekend. The good news is, my daughter is going to be here, so I'll be able to get her to take them with a REAL camera. Of course that means that it will be a few days until I get them back. I'm anxious to see if I've made much progress in four weeks. I guess I'm MORE the anxious.. I NEED to see some progress. I have this feeling that things are going to get harder for a little while here. I've dropped a lot of fat, and lost a lot of inches. I still have a long way to go, but I suspect that the changes are going to be more subtle from here on out. And for a goal oriented person like myself. That could mean trouble. I need to reread my book on Mastery, I'll have to remember that there's pleasure in the platue, and that sometimes we have to regress a little in order to move forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment