Saturday, October 25, 2003

Saturday I finally lost the battle with the 'lazy' me and talked myself out of my workout. I had battled with that little witch for two days, managing to win and do my workout Thursday and Friday, but Saturday I just couldn't do it!



But, it's monday a new week, and another chance to hit greens every day.



The good news: I'm down a few more pounds - the totals from the past three weeks look impressive :)



Weight Loss: 8 lbs

Body Fat Loss: 13.5 lbs

Muscle Gained: 5.5 lbs



I measure in 14 places (If you count right and left arms and leg seperately) and have lost a total of 16.5 inches. Including 3 inches off my waist.



I can't wait until Next Sunday when I take my 4 week progress pictures! Even though Thrusday's and Friday's workouts were SO hard. I'm very very glad I did them

No comments:

Post a Comment